* THIS IS A DIGITAL PDF DOWNLOAD FILE. IT IS NOT A PHYSICAL PRODUCT OR KIT. NO REFUND WILL BE ISSUED AFTER THE TUTORIAL HAS BEEN PURCHASED *Learn how to make a wire mandala sphere. Simple step by step instructions, followed by detailed colored photos. This tutorial consists of 28 pages, 70 colored photos and is in English language. The tutorial will allow you to make either a small or large sphere. You will need Adobe reader or a similar program that is able to read PDF files to view it.
What is a Mandala? A mandala is a spiritual and ritual symbol in Asian cultures representing the universe and in aiding with meditation. The circular design symbolizes the idea that life is never ending and everything is connected.
Skill Level: Beginners/Intermediate - Basic wire skill and terminology knowledge
Tools and Materials needed:
- Wire cutters
- Round nose pliers
- Chain nose or Bent nose pliers
- Ruler or Tape measure
- 18 gauge (1.02 mm) wire for small sphere
- 14-16 gauge (1.62 mm or 1.29 mm) wire for large sphere
- 24 gauge (0.51 mm) wire
- 4-8 mm size beads of your choice
- Large and small cylinder size objects to wrap wires around to make a curve shape
- Images and text of this tutorial are the property of Joanne Scheffer and Imaginative Art
- You may NOT reproduce, distribute, share or copy this tutorial in whole or in part.
- If you decide to sell items created using this tutorial, then PLEASE give credit to the author and share the link for this tutorial
Watch a video of this Mandala Sphere here on Youtube >>> https://youtu.be/QDd0HELpbYU
Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have while creating.
Share a photo of your creation as a review on Made It or Facebook as I would love to see your work :)