Unique and one of a kind, this round wooden pendant features a small cluster of real dried purple flowers embedded under a dome of clear epoxy resin with a stainless steel bail. Your pendant will come with a black braided necklace with silver coloured extender chain and lobster clasp. Your pendant can be easily removed from the necklace provided and hung on your favourite chain or cord.
This pendant was handmade in Canberra, Australia by Resin and mixed media artist Jodi Huggins from BEAUTY-full Art Canberra.
As this is a hand-made item it may feature minor imperfections which are not flaws, just a feature of the hand-made process. They make your piece even more unique!
Note: The various pictures provided form part of the product description.
- Pendant size: Height 4cm (including bail) x Width 3cm x Thickness 0.5cm.
- Bail size: Fits chain or cording up to 3mm.
- Necklace size: Approx 44cm diameter including clasp at shortest length and 49cm diameter extended (3mm braided necklace)
- Pendant shape: Circle.
- Colour: Natural beech wood with purple flowers (colours may vary slightly depending on your monitor settings).
- Custom orders available - please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Your pendant is precious, please handle it carefully and do not drop it as this may scratch the glossy resin surface.
Do not leave your pendant exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. To do so, may cause the resin to yellow and flowers to fade.
Your pendant can be cleaned by wiping it over with a soft cloth. Do not use water or other detergents as this will ruin the natural wood base.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, alcohol and cleaning products.