Unique and one of a kind, this Acacia wood Christmas Tree cheeseboard features a butterfly fluttering amongst a range of Australian native wildflowers, embedded in clear epoxy resin.
Perfect for serving tapas, cheeses and pastries, this serving board is sure to be a talking point at your Christmas party and would also make a fantastic Christmas present.
The resin in this board was hand-poured in Canberra, Australia by Resin and mixed media artist Jodi Huggins from BEAUTY-FULL ART CANBERRA. All flowers are sustainably sourced, dried and pressed.
- Timber: Acacia Wood
- Size: 40cm x 30cm x 1.5cm
- Your board has been finished with a food safe mineral oil and bees wax finish.
- The resin used on this product is certified safe for incidental food contact.
- As this is a hand-made item it may feature minor imperfections which are not flaws, just a feature of the hand-made process. They make your piece even more unique!
- Your board should be oiled regularly to maintain the condition of the wood.
- Your board can be wiped over with warm soapy water and dried straight away, however it cannot be left to soak in water or be washed in a dishwasher.
- Do not use sharp knives on the resin portion of your board as you may chip or scratch the resin.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or scourers on the resin portion of your board as you may scratch the resin and dull its glossy finish.
- Do not sit hot dishes or saucepans in the resin portion of your board as you may damage the resin.
- Do not leave your board exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. To do so, may cause the resin to yellow and flowers to fade.
Custom orders available - please contact me to discuss your requirements.