Unique and one of a kind, this pendant features a range of real dried flowers beneath a layer of hand-poured resin. Your pendant comes on an adjustable suede style necklace with sliding knots so it can be worn as a shorter choker or longer necklace.
This pendant was handmade in Canberra, Australia by Resin and mixed media artist Jodi Huggins from BEAUTY-full Art Canberra.
As this is a hand-made item it may feature minor imperfections which are not flaws, just a feature of the hand-made process. They make your piece even more unique!
Note: The various pictures provided form part of the product description.
- Pendant size: Height 3cm x Width 2cm x Thickness 0.3cm.
- Necklace size: Adjustable with sliding knots
- Pendant shape: Rectangle
- Colour: White resin base with real dried flowers beneath clear resin.
- Other shapes available include round and square.
- Custom orders available - please contact me to discuss your requirements.
Your pendant is precious, please handle it carefully and do not drop it as this may scratch the glossy resin surface.
Do not leave your pendant exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. To do so, may cause the resin to yellow and flowers to fade.
Your pendant can be gently washed in water only and dried with a soft cloth.
- Avoid contact with perfumes, alcohol and cleaning products.