The canisters are made from white powder coated iron sheet and have stamped metal labels for Tea, Coffee and Sugar.
The resin on these cannisters was hand-poured in Canberra, Australia by Resin and mixed media artist Jodi Huggins from BEAUTY-FULL ART CANBERRA.
- Body: Powder coated iron sheet.
- Lid: Bamboo, Resin and Quartz.
- Size: 11.6cm diameter x 9.7cm high.
- Colour: White, Wood, Purple and Silver.
- As this is a hand-made item it may feature minor imperfections which are not flaws, just a feature of the hand-made process. They make your piece even more unique!
- Matching serving board also available in store.
- Your lids should be oiled regularly to maintain the condition of the wood and stop it from drying out and splitting.
- Your canisters can be wiped over with warm soapy water and dried straight away, however they cannot be left to soak in water or be washed in a dishwasher.
- Do not use harsh abrasives or scourers on your canisters as you may scratch the powder coating and resin which will dull their glossy finish.
- Do not leave your canisters exposed to direct sunlight for prolonged periods of time. To do so, may cause the resin to yellow.
Custom orders available - please contact me to discuss your requirements.