- Scrub Hats (surgical caps), are suitable for healthcare workers, surgeons, doctors, nurses, dentists, veterinarians, chemo patients, kitchen staff, and cleaners. This style is more suitable for women but can be unisex.
- Scrub Hats not only provide protection but add colour and individuality for the wearer.
- Scrub Hat, Tieback, One size fits most (women's): Suitable for short hair, or long hair tied in a low bun or ponytail to poke out the back of the hat. Not ideal to hold long tucked in hair. If you want your hair tucked into the back of the hat I recommend the 'Adjustable Scrub Hat' (for women).
- Sewn with extra attention to detail and strength so it will last. Made from pre washed 100% cotton or cotton poplin fabric, and quality materials.
- The different styles of scrub hats I make have been tried and tested by myself and colleagues in surgical services at a major public hospital. They are comfortable to wear as they are adjustable, made of cotton which is breathable, and you can choose the style that best suits you. Please see my other styles available.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water to prevent shrinkage and to help preserve the colour and lifespan of the fabric. Line or air dry, iron on cotton setting.
- Fabric pattern placement can vary from the photographed item displayed as I may make several items from the same fabric. Every effort is made to provide the best use of the fabric pattern as possible. Colour of the real fabric may vary slightly from what you see on screen due to differences in screen colour variations on your device.