- Scrub Hats (surgical caps), are suitable for healthcare workers, surgeons, doctors, nurses, dentists, veterinarians, chemo patients, kitchen staff, and cleaners. This style is more suitable for men but can be unisex.
- Scrub Hats not only provide protection but add colour and individuality for the wearer.
- Scrub Hat, Tieback, One size fits most (men's): For all hair lengths. Tied up hair can be tucked in the back. Ties at the back so you can adjust the size and comfort level that best suits you. You can also tuck in the ties at the back of the hat to hide them. Made to suit men with a closer fit to the head than the women’s scrub hats.
- Sewn with extra attention to detail and strength so it will last. Made from pre washed 100% cotton or cotton poplin fabric, and quality materials.
- The different styles of scrub hats I make have been tried and tested by myself and colleagues in surgical services at a major public hospital. They are comfortable to wear as they are adjustable, made of cotton which is breathable, and you can choose the style that best suits you. Please see my other styles available.
- Machine or hand wash in cold water to prevent shrinkage and to help preserve the colour and lifespan of the fabric. Line or air dry, iron on cotton setting.
- Fabric pattern placement can vary from the photographed item displayed as I may make several items from the same fabric. Every effort is made to provide the best use of the fabric pattern as possible. Colour of the real fabric may vary slightly from what you see on screen due to differences in screen colour variations on your device.